“Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”
Have you ever …
– Had a group of fictional people feel as real to you as the friends you talk to on a daily basis?
– Struggled through a few rough writing days, where the words simply refused to flow with ease and instead insisted on being stubborn, only to have them followed up by a frenzy of typing that catches even you completely off-guard? Amazing what can happen when you let go and simply follow the characters’ lead. 2154 words today? Kinda makes me want to jump up and down.
– Laughed out loud while reading a book because the author – and character – is so witty?
– Been SO IN LOVE with the beautiful weather (happy spring!) that you rolled down the car windows, turned the volume up on Kelly Clarkson’s “Stronger,” and sung along like you were actually at her concert?
– Made a new friend who quacked you up (ha!) with his antics?
– Cried from a television show? (I’m looking at you, General Hospital, and your beautifully sad scene with Patrick and Emma yesterday.)
– Helped work the merchandise table for a singer whose music is like a ray of sunshine?
– Resolved to turn an insanely frustrating experience into something motivating? And cheered yourself up by buying three new nail polishes “just because” and for no reason more?
– Bought movie tickets almost a full week before the film’s release day?
– Cheered out loud because you won a Scrabble game?
– Admired and felt inspired by Mother Nature’s beauty?