“There are four basic food groups: milk chocolate, dark chocolate, white chocolate, and chocolate truffles.” ~Unknown
Popping in from Revision Land – my home for the next seven weeks – to thank the lovely Theresa for sharing this Super Sweet Blogger Award with me. Much appreciated!
And now, the questions:
1. Cookies or cake? Cake, preferably chocolate or red velvet … unless we’re talking about Thin Mints, in which case I’d have to go with cookies. Hey, how about a Thin Mint flavored cake?
2. Chocolate or vanilla? C-H-O-C-O-L-A-T-E. Though I will say, I just had a Vanilla Bean Frap from Starbucks for the first time and really enjoyed it.
3. Favorite sweet treat? This one is a toss-up between Boston Cream pie, Banana Fudge popsicles, and a dairy dessert called Grasshopper that my family sometimes makes.
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Is “always” an acceptable answer?
5. Sweet nickname? None that I can think of, really. Can I substitute one of my characters in instead? Remi’s father calls her “Pumpkin.”
Your turn: what’s your favorite dessert? Favorite sweet recipe?